Car Service in West Ryde
Having your car serviced at Tyre & Wheel is not going to break the budget. You can choose between a Basic Car Service or Log Book Service. Our staff will help you choose and we will not perform any work without your prior approval.
Basic Car Service
Our Basic Car Service is designed to keep your vehicle safe without being too expensive. It will allow our mechanical staff to perform the essential checks and safety requirements and will typically include the following;
- Engine oil and oil filter replacement
- Tyre rotation, balance and pressure checks
- Brake measurement and adjustments as required
- All water and fluid level checks
- Steering and suspension checks
- Cooling system pressure checks
- Battery load testing
- Fuel Filter, Spark Plugs, Air Filter, Cabin Filter
- Engine Coolant, Brake Fluid, Power Steering Fluid
- Timing Belt plus Drive Belts
Log Book Service
A Log Book service will ensure your car is performing and maintained according to the manufacturer’s instructions. It is more comprehensive than the Basic Service however it will vary depending on the car manufacturers scheduled items. Our staff will advise you, and we will not perform any work without your prior approval.
A Log Book Service will include all the standard items of a Basic service plus any scheduled replacement items such as;
All parts and fluids used are either genuine or matching the manufacturer’s original equipment quality.
All service components fitted by Tyre & Wheel automatically come with a 12 month guarantee.
For more information please email us or call us now on 98092024.