A vehicles suspension also plays a critical role in its safety and performance. The suspension gives maximum opportunity for all 4 tyres to remain in contact with the road. This allows your braking, driving and steering systems to respond safely and efficiently.
At Tyre & Wheel our technicians are trained to identify and repair any suspension issues. There are many components to a vehicle’s suspension including shock absorbers, springs, ball joints, tie rod ends and suspension bushs. If any of these components become worn or damaged, your suspension and safety will become compromised.
Here are some early warning signs;
- The car is very bouncy
- The car does not handle properly
- The car dips forward when braking
- You hear noises (rattles) from the corners of your car
- There is moisture around your shock absorbers
- There is uneven tread wear on your tyres
Our staff can identify these problems and advise you on the replacement costs before any work is performed.
For more information please email us or call us now on 98092024.